Paladins: Champions of the Realm is a hero-based cooperative shooter where teams brawl to capture and deliver objectives. Players select between a variety of champions, customizing their playstyle with cards and items.
Paladins: Champions of the Realm is a team-based shooter where players select between a variety of heroes and fight to capture objectives. Brawl it out in 5v5 matches as one of a colorful cast of characters, each imbued with their own abilities. Players can further customize their characters by enhancing some abilities over others through an extensive card system. Work together to secure the objective and then escort a cart to the opposing team’s base to win the round. The first team to secure 4 points wins the game. Further customize your hero by purchasing items with currency earned during a match. Rank up your heroes and enter competitive play to test your skills and ability to work with other players to make split decisions that will either win or lose you the game.
Paladins: Champions of the Realm Key Features
- Team Based Gameplay – Take part in 5v5 matches that require teamwork and the strategic use of each player’s unique abilities and weapons.
- Stack the Deck – Earn cards which offer boosts to various stats, abilities, and weapons and further customize your hero’s playstyle.
- Colorful Aesthetic – a cool, vivid aesthetic is both pleasing to the eye and should run on most modern computers.
- Items – earn currency by fighting enemies and capturing the objective to purchase items to further enhance your character.
- Close Quartered Maps – simple map design channels players to constantly engage in all-out brawls with one another.