Vainglory, the fantasy MOBA game from the terrifically-named developer Super Evil Megacorp, was a big part of Apple’s launch of the iPhone 6 in 2014. Now the game is finally breaking away from its Apple exclusivity and will be released for Android devices on July 2 in the Google Play Store.Players can go ahead and pre-register to get the game as soon as it goes live, and in so doing they will be able to access a free hero, the assassin Taka.
Here’s what Android players can expect:
- FREE TO PLAY AS MUCH AS YOU WANT.
- Dive into a complete MOBA by developers formerly at Riot & Blizzard.
- Immerse yourself in a stunning world with ultra-high fidelity graphics.
- Play with precision controls that amplify your skill.
- Blaze through fast-paced, 20-minute matches.
- Explore immense variety and flexibility in item builds for each hero.
- True laning, ganking/objective-taking and teamfighting phases.
- New heroes and features coming regularly!